Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sorry I haven't kept up with our blog lately, but there has been so much going on. Last week our youngest cat Peanut was fixed and decided that Megan's Disney princess couch was her new bed. Toby went to the vet with an ear infection and a hot spot on his hind quarter so needless to say they both look like the Pixar lamp.


Michael has been very busy traveling with work. His busy season is coming up and I'm sure he will be on the road even more.


Mothers day was laid back. I received a dozen roses, a card and some chocolate from Mike and the kids. I tried to help Mike cook dinner but only burned the rice, then dropped the second box all over the floor so I decided I should just go sit down. Poor Mikey! Somehow he managed to pull off a wonderful dinner and it was much appreciated.


Megan is just getting over a really bad ear infection. When we took her to the doctor we thought she had strep but it came back negative so they tested for the flu and that was negative. That is when doctor Anderson saw that she had a wax blockage in her ear that still has the tube in it and the infection was really bad behind the blockage. Megan handled it like a trooper and is on the road to recovery.


Aaron has a girlfriend named Allison and she is very sweet and polite. He has been over to her parents house and attended a party with them over the last couple of weeks and they seem to be really nice people. Aaron is happy and that makes mom happy.


I have been having trouble with the Lapband and they ended up removing all of the fluid and we are starting from scratch. Needless to say I have gained back 13 of the 25 lbs I first lost. That is OK because I will get it back off and then some. Other than that lately I have been trying not to let the arthritis get to me and have started easing my way back into basic exercising and hopefully I will be getting my membership to the YMCA so that I can swim. It is less stress for my joints and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment